I’m running for Congress because I want to keep America Strong — both domestically and internationally. We can achieve this by:
- Protecting a citizen’s right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
- Decreasing the regulatory burdens facing those creating and expanding businesses.
- Protecting our economic future by balancing our budget and simplifying our tax code.
- Ensuring our ability to be energy independent.
- Pursuing a foreign policy that is based on clear political and economic goals.
- Ensure a citizen’s right to bear arms.
- Securing our borders by making border security, countering drug traffickers and fighting cyber criminals a national intelligence priority.
- Reaffirming the Republican Party as the party of all Americans trying to move up the economic ladder.